Unconscious Bias Education modules – online education available to U of T faculty and staff via Success Factors. Completion of modules 1&2 can be used as a prerequisite for TIDE’s Unconscious Bias 102: Workshop for UofT faculty.
The Office of the Vice-Provost, Faculty & Academic Life at the University of Toronto offers resources on Advancing Equality and Inclusion.
The University of Toronto has published the following reports and statements related to Equity, Diversity and Inclusion:
- University of Toronto Faculty Gender Equity Report (2017-18)
- Report of the Provostial Advisory Group on Faculty Gender Pay Equity: University of Toronto (April 15th 2019)
- Gender Equity and Pathways to Leadership: Women in the Tenure Stream at the University of Toronto (2004-05 and 2014-15)
- President Meric Gertler’s Statement on Diversity and Inclusion
- University of Toronto’s Statement of Commitment Regarding Persons with Disabilities
- University of Toronto’s Statement on Equity, Diversity, and Excellence
- University of Toronto’s Statement on Human Rights
- University of Toronto Equity and Diversity in Research & Innovation Working Group Report