There are many resources available online for additional learning. Below you can access some resources specific to the University of Toronto community, and some available for use by the public outside of the university.
University policies & statements
- President Meric Gertler’s Statement on Diversity and Inclusion
- University of Toronto’s Statement of Commitment Regarding Persons with Disabilities
- University of Toronto’s Statement on Equity, Diversity, and Excellence
- University of Toronto’s Statement on Human Rights
Vice-Provost, Faculty & Academic Life
- Advancing Equality and Inclusion. Includes links to learning opportunities, annual reports, and task force & working group reports
Vice-President, Research & Innovation
- Equity, Diversity & Inclusion in Research & Innovation. Includes reports, news, initiatives & videos providing best practices for EDI in Research & Innovation
- Videos with practical advice for researchers (access limited to U of T community):
University of Toronto Scarborough (UTSC)
- UTSC Campus Curriculum Review Resource Hub – an easily navigable site offering equity-based, inclusive, anti-racist, and anti-colonial pedagogical resources for faculty, librarians, staff, and teaching assistants (TAs).
- Bias Interrupters.
- Explanations, resources and tools for reducing bias in the workplace
- WISELI. (Women in Science & Engineering Leadership Institute.
- Tools, readings, and resources for academics.
- STRIDE @ the University of Michigan.
- Case studies and resources on increasing inclusive academic cultures.